Thursday, February 18, 2016

No Reason

I hate my life.

I hate waking up every day.
I hate going through the motions of living life.

I just want to sleep.
I just want to rest.
I just want left.

There's no real reason for this feeling.

It isn't a lack of gratitude or appreciation. There are a lot of things I am grateful for , and there are many things I love about my life.

I have a roof over my head and people who love me.
I have a darling monkey boy who grabs the back of my shirt, pulls himself up my back, and throws his skinny little arms around my neck. Those are the best hugs ever, and I don't think life could give me anything better than that.

I have food and a job and probably more financial freedom right now than I have ever had.

But day after day, I wake up.
And I just don't want to.

I'm tired of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment