Friday, May 22, 2020

no Quit in That Girl : david saved her from herself one more time

From Dave RuhstallerTan is being set up for continuous dialysis she has a been passing any water or fluids for a little bed so they're gonna do A-line and do continuous dialysis as of the CT scan done a bit ago to do the dialysis, it shows that her kidneys have failed. The IVC as been strangled by her lymph nodes. and is and has shut down a few other organs. tam is not going to last the next few days. shes on a ventilator, they cannot dialyze her blood. her time is anything from a few hours to a day or so. they asked to hard ones, and she is now DNR. do not resuscitate. there is nothing that can be, no treatment options. her comfort and not prolonging her suffering is the only thing to do now. + I'm on my way up there to the hospital add that to it and that's where I'll be until until it happens 5/21/2020 approx 1030pm, Tammy passed away. because of the advanced state of her cancer, her lymph nodes cut off circulation to her kidneys by cinching the IVC. which feeds blood to the organs and her lower half. this evening before i made the decision to make her comfortable, and let her pass rather than let her suffer kidney and organ failure while on life support. She went in her sleep, loved and held as tight as i could.


3 comments:

  1. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers .. So very sorry for your loss 💔

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. At least she's not in pain anymore. She is definitely looking down. Prayers will continue 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly saddened by Tams passing and all of her family and friends will forever be in my constant thoughts and prayers. I'd first met this girl when I used to care for the Stacey's and I'd often let them have their friends stay the night. We'd crank up the stereo and munch on snacks and pop and have fun. Tam was a sweet girl and I'm gonna miss you girl but your pain is gone and your flying high amongst the Angels and watching over all of us... I love you girl.

    ReplyDelete