Saturday, February 13, 2021

sunshine in my ceiling -- 2/11/2020

 I'm waiting for a sunny blue sky white cloud day to see what I can see looking through my ceiling window. One evening just before sundown I saw little cottonball clouds tumbling across the gray.

Once.
Mostly I see gray sky and/or white light. I don't know if that's filters or tinting or what. It will take the forementioned blue sky white cloud day for me to know.
Or there could be something technical with the oblique and direct angles of light.
It would be really neat to look up from doing the dishes and seeing the moon looking in on me, or a couple stars winking.
Will I see that?
I don't know.
One day I'll find out. It may not be until April, May or June, but one day -- or night -- it will happen.
Rita O'Toole, Mary Dietz and 6 others

No comments:

Post a Comment