Monday, September 5, 2022

A slice of time.


It's been a grayish rainish day today and now that night is creeping in, the sunlight has taken on a misty mystic haze of almost-but-not-quite-a-rainbow light.
The air glows like golden dust.
The sun is behind the trees now. The trees are haloed in the diffused light. Not quite colors quiver as leaves tremble.
Along the alley, a long lazy ray of white light makes its way down the pavement, perfectly placed evenly with the edges. At those edges, where the light meets the grass, the color blossoms into golden fizz, dancing above the ground.
I reach for my phone, my only camera, and try to capture this ethereal moment that was already fading.
I cannot, of course. The magic is beyond both my skill and the phone cameras abilities.
I hope my words have helped you to see it. A slice of time such as this is meant to be shared,and i am sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment