Thursday, May 21, 2020

24 hours later



So.  They will be moving Tam either to Anderson or Christ.   They still have not been able to get any good samples to identify type. But whatever it is,  it's late stage 4.
They want to start treatment but The wrong treatment could be worse than no treatment.  (I could argue that point with one word. How?)

Will know more after David meets with oncologist.  There was,  I think, (but I'm not sure) some mention of her seeing the kids before anything else happens.

To anyone wondering, Tammy told us,  while still competent,  that she IS going to fight this thing.  She has held to that decision even when not mentally composed.
That has been her expressed wish to any and every person it's been discussed with,  so far as I know.

Her family is following her directives,  even if  they haven't been formalized. (again an area where I am an outsider. )

No comments:

Post a Comment