Friday, January 28, 2011

Weather and Health

Whew! Another night of snow. This kind of steady snow fall is more legendary than usual in this part of the world. I think we've had snow on the ground since Thanksgiving. Normal for some places, and it's not unheard of in the lore of the area. The kinds of stories they used to tell us were tall tales, and that diarists of the day exaggerated. Seeing this year, one has to wonder.
At least, one does if one thinks about it.

Every one did finally recover from the Cold from Hell, but it looks and feels like we're getting ready for round 2. Would that be the Cold from Heck?
Anyway, cranky, cranky baby today. Grouchy Mommy, testy Mammaw. Nobody female in this house was doing well at all. I think Baby may be getting a yeast infection from being on antibiotics, It's too soon to tell, but I know how to handle that -- and it would certainly make me cranky.

I apologize for not writing anything more interesting. I haven't been able to stay at the computer long enough. There's things in the works, but Life, being Life, is putting up the usual roadblocks for me to overcome or detour around. Haven't figured out, tonight, which it will be.

But it will be one, or the other, or perhaps an entirely unseen option. (Helicopter? Rockeater?)

No comments:

Post a Comment